Collection of InformationYour use of the Site does not necessarily require any release of personally identifiable information; however, we do collect personal information when submitted voluntarily by our visitors. This information may include: names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. We, or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you contact us or subscribe to any StudioWebCa services and in connection with processing premium service transactions or other transactions on the Site.
Any third party operator of the Site is responsible for such third party operator's collection, use and protection of your information. Additionally, certain third parties may collect personal information from you and share it with us. Further information about the privacy practices of the companies who collect your information will be provided, including how to opt-out of having these companies use your personal information for purposes that are unrelated to the services you have requested. Users can find these types of options on the websites of the third party operator(s). These companies and not StudioWebCA are solely responsible for the collection and use of your information.
Access to some services may require a username and password, created by you. Additional information about yourself may be revealed in any communications you post on message or review boards that are available publically to others. We are not responsible for any communications you or a third party post on the message or review boards. We may collect personal information as required, granted by law, or with your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time with reasonable notice. Doing so may be subject to contractual and legal restrictions and we may not be able to provide you with some of our services. This information will only be used to satisfy your specific request, unless permission is given to use it otherwise, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
WidgetsYou have the option to download and install "widgets" on your desktop, permitted websites and/or your mobile phone. Widgets are mini-applications that are programmed to perform a specific function or task that may run on your desktop or may be embedded in websites. For example, we may offer you widgets that have countdowns to various launches. The widgets we offer that are either downloaded or installed by you may require you to input personal information, depending on the widget's function, and may be able to access or use personal information provided by you. Widgets may (i) automatically check for updates and transmit your information to its server and/or engine. (ii) send information entered into or accessed by the widget to its server and/or engine, which may be stored for a temporary period of time; and (iii) be visible to the public if embedded on publicly available webpages (such as social networking webpages), depending on the policies of that website.
Information useWe may use your personal information submitted by you, to communicate with you regarding the website, purchase disputes, payments or inquiries. Any Client Data or personal information submitted to us, any of our third party service providers, or our marketing partners and advertisers acting on our behalf, will not be sold, leased or shared with or to anyone else by us, unless we otherwise notify you in advance, except as follows:
(1) We may share your information, except for Client Data, with our third party service providers or our marketing partners or advertisers, to the extent that they may provide the services you have requested.
(2) We may share your information with our affiliates, employees, contractors, directors and officers.
(3) From time to time, we may offer special promotions (such as a contest or a free subscription to goods and services) on the Site in association with a third party service provider, sponsor or promotional partner. With your consent, we may share your information, except for Client Data, with that third party service provider, sponsor or promotional partner so that it can offer you other special promotions.
(4) If any portion of StudioWebCa is sold, your information or Client Data may be part of the business assets we transfer. Your information or Client Data also may be disclosed if StudioWebCa is considering or completes the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other transfer of all or part of the company.
(5) We may disclose your information or Client Data to comply with any judicial or governmental subpoenas, warrants or orders. We reserve the right to use, disclose and share your information and Client Data to investigate, prevent or take action with respect to any potential or actual fraud, illegal activities, circumstances which threaten the physical safety of any person, violations of this Site's Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law.
We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties. Such information does not contain any personal information that may individually identify any person. We may also use IP addresses for administrative and statistical purposes in order to assist our understanding of how people use our Site and to gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are only associated with personally identifiable information when it is necessary to verify users' locations with respect to blackout restrictions for audio and/or video subscription products, as applicable.